HAFP Foundation Purpose
- HAFP foundation funds are exclusively charitable and are to be expended to further the aims of the foundation:
- Support of educational activities.
- To foster leadership in health promotion, disease prevention and medical problem solving
- To support activities in Hawaii which enhance the training experience of physicians in family medicine residency programs.
- To support activities which encourage medical students to pursue family medicine
- To support activities that enhance the educational preparation and training of prospective family physicians at the undergraduate and graduate levels
- To support the Hawaii Academy of Family Physicians’ broad education and research goals.
- To conduct research to further the standards of professionalism within family medicine.
- To support activities related to health education activities for the public.